Gameloft, a leading international publisher and developer of video games for mobile phones and console, is seeking a Animator to join their existing talent pool on creating iPhone games in a new production studio. Qualified candidates will link up with imaginative design teams to create hot new game titles, fulfilling a wide range of genres from hardcore action to casual simulation. Previous hit iPhone games include - Oregon Trail, Hero of Sparta I & II, NOVA, Avatar, Dungeon Hunter, NFL 2010, Real Soccer 2010, New York Nights, Assassin's Creed, Terminator Salvation, Asphalt 5, Let's Golf, Gangstar 1& 2 - just a few of the 300 games that Gameloft has created since its inception.
- Be on top of your game
- Love video games inside & out
- Excellent eye for quality 3d artwork
- Proficient in 3D Max (experience in Character Studio);
- Excellent animation skills and expert on character animation
- An exceptional understanding of human and non-humanoid anatomy and a keen eye towards form, shape, structure, and silhouette in regards to modeling
- Ability to make low poly meshes and low-resolution texture
- Strong fundamental understanding of the basic principals of animation (posing/rhythm)
- Ability to work as a team player with designers, developers and producers
You'll earn brownie points if you have:
- Former work experience on 3D iPhone games
- Former work experience in the gaming industry (5-7 years) and with AAA titles published.
- Former work experience on creating 3d animation
- Familiar with nextgen asset production pipeline
- Solid background in academic drawing, traditional arts, sketching and/or illustration.
All candidates should expect to take a short assessment test.